Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as we all know know...I'm about to turn 40. We did my party a bit early to work with a few peoples schedules...Since the Lovely Jeep Wife thinks we already have too many vehicles in the driveway, a new Porsche was out of the question...So she got me the next best thing. Ordered it up about 3 weeks ago, and it followed me home last night.

16x7 PT bed, 12" dovetail
Slide in ramps (I hate drop downs)
8000# GVW
All channel (no angle)
Brakes on both axles

Attachments

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Happy birthday Galen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Forget the porsche and be glad you have something to haul your new toy with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Looks nice.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Now there will no excuse as to why your rig isn't at the badland bash next year....

[/ QUOTE ]
had a trailer avialable to me for this years... It was the $600.00 in fuel for the tow truck that I didn't have. (and isn't that the same song we are hearing from you for October???)

[ QUOTE ]
your older than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I don't look older than you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hey Galen.... Happy Birthday you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/codger.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's all down hill from here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That is the style I want eventualy, But I will deal with my angle Iron one for now. The easy years are behind you, now you gotta start worring!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
now you gotta start worring!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what "worring" was supposed to mean...Is it worrying or whoreing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.