Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 84 cj7 with a 4wd hardware fiberglass tub. I am looking into buying a set of wrangler half doors for it. Will they fit as long as the doors
are pre 95-wrangler. I know I have to get the different lock mechanism, will that mount on my fiberglass tub with out damaging it? Any info or experiences with doing this would really be appreciated.

Rick

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Should work just fine. '87-'95 YJ full & half hard doors are interchangeable with '82-'86 CJ-7's with nothing more than some hinge tweaking for exact fit (which you'd have to do anytime you switch doors with another Jeep).

·
Registered
138 Posts
they'll work.. I have a 82 cj-7 and my friends 95 yj half's will fit on mine. 82-86 cj-7's are the same size as 87-95 yj's as far as doors and tops are concerned.. from door hinge to rear of vehicle is 81" and windshield width is 55". only difference is the tailgate on the cj's folds down and the yj pulls out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.