Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week we had a bad hail stop the jeep is totaled haven't that much hail or the size in a long time. I even got to pull people out of the hail with the Sammy made my day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
That is messed up! I'm glad I don't live there. We occassionally get hail but nothing like that!

Give it to me; I'll break it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like I said it was a nasty storm I never saw anything like it my selfalot of the hail of golfball to tennis ball size followed by aot of pea and marble size.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holy Sh.....er, cow. Looks more like a blizzard. I don't envy you that stuff.

Scott Whitmore
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality." Dalai Lama

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG! Could you imagine going underneath that under pass for cover and then get buried alive in hail?!?!

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I live in North Dakota. Windows and sideing and roofs and cars didn't really make it through. My friend has holes in his garage from the hail.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jeez, gettin stuck in that underpass? ahh youd have to be asleep to be buried... unless you had a sucky car and waited to long haha. but none of us here have a sucky car
:)

never seen anything like that in my live! hey your driving a chevy!

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
these are pic's from my friend and she drives a chevy. I was having too much fun driving around in the sammy and pulling people out. water and Ice was up to the middle of my doors in some places.

Also I think there was a car barried under the under pass.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
LOCO- that looks like michigan in the summer time! LOL! Well gald to hear that your ZUK survived it all though.
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I actually wanted it to get in the bigger hail just to see how the durabak would handle it. OK not Really :)LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.