Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H8monday- you\'ve got mail!

I sent you an email.

Muddynut
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 78 CJ7 "Issues" /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

· Registered
4,438 Posts
Re: H8monday- you\'ve got mail!

Yep, I saw, it. ill get back to you when I get home. I was just killing some time at Circuit City, while my electrician perform some repairs to the AC monitoring systems. So I decided to use one of their computers and go on line. Damn these new computers are fast, it makes me wanta ditch my old coal burning lap top.
Ill answer you in depth though later. I can make copies of my notes and electrical diagrams and fax or send them to you. It is realy a simple swap. the hard part is the attention to detail, if you decide to address all issues while its apart. You know like herculining the engine bay, rewiring all your off road accessories and putting them into one harness, that kinda stuff, takes a lot of time.
The 5.0 is an awsome Jeep engine though. Its too bad Ford didnt buy Jeep. We might have been able to buy a YJ with reverse cut D44 in the front, a 31 spline 8.8 with disks in the rear, and a 5.0, whooohoooo. Hey Im a Ford Man, I can dream cant I?

Jeff
89 YJ
Wow, you can get a nice tan on your arms, from welding with no shirt on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: H8monday- you\'ve got mail!

Thanks.. I will be working tonight so I will check my email around midnight.. My main concerns are the transmission and the transfer case combination. I need to find a tranny and trans with passenger side drop.. but I dont want a manual! I just finished taking my hood, grill, battery and such all out and getting ready to unbolt the 304 and everything connected.

Muddynut
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 78 CJ7 "Issues" /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.