Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at an trucking place that hauls stone. well yesterday some idiot tried dumping a load and his whole semi trailer tipped and fell on the contractors pickup right next to it. it crushed the ladder rack and other stuff. Needless to say he was fired. But the whole fith wheel got messed up and everything. and it needs paint.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Jeez, I've never heard of one of those tipping over before! Was he on a side hill or something that whoud cause the trailer too become tippy? Or did that guy just have a bad case of idiotitious?

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifYodas Day Off/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had a similar situation 2 years ago we rented heavy equipment and sold loam barkmulch ect. any way we were real busy one when a guy came for some loam , he said he knew how to run the excavator that was near the pile so the bos ok just load yourself up then come back over and pay he went out a few minute later we looked to see he had dumped in the loam put the bucket teeth through his back window and made himself an extended cab convertable

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
When I was 7 or 8 the people across the street were moving away, and the moving van was parked with one side on the curb. The people that lives there had a pretty new BMW, and since the moving van was blocking the street in front of their house and the driveway, they double parked next to the moving van. The workers started loading the van up, and it started gettign top heavy I guess...anyway, as my dad describes it, the moving van tipped over on the Bimmer and crushed it like a pancake!! That got me really excited and we had to have pancakes for dinner.

90K5

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dad told me a story about when he was like 10 or so. He was at this rock quarry. And from what I understand they would back these dumptrucks up to the side of this like 100 ft cliff and dump their load of rocks. Anyway one day a truck was backing up and the brakes went out. Needless to say what happened next....

[email protected]
95 Chevy 2500 ext. cab and a Big 75 Ford

·
Registered
534 Posts
My dad (can beat up your dad...) anyway, he said that when he used to drive a big michigan loader, he had one that didn't have good brakes and he told his boss, well he said just downshift to stop. well, someone stoped at a stoplight in front of him, and well, he ran over the back of the person's car. he said the trunk was flat on the ground. I think his boss then got the brakes fixed....

Craig

'89 S-10 P/U 4.3L 31" Yoko M/Ts
'99 S-10 2.2L 2WD 5 Speed Stepside Totally Stock /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buddy of mine told me one time he was on a job site and some dude was backing up a forklift. I guess he wasn't paying attention because he backed it up right into one of those porta potty outhouse deals. He said there was a guy inside and he came out running as fast as he could with his pants around his ankles/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif before the thing tipped over./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifSomebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think there was an episode of Jacka$$ on MTV (I think that's where I saw it) where they were tipping over port-a-potties with people in them. Will all that blue anti-stink stuff in there the people must have looked like Papa Smurf when they finally got out.

If you didn't built it yourself, how can you call it yours.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You'd think they'd look more like the swamp thing. Pee eww!!! What a nightmare.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifSomebody once said "Go Big" . . . Well we're goin' Full Size/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
eewww, that's pretty gross /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Shorts <-- its not what you think...and don't ask what it is /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I saw that one. Johnny Knoxville was inside of it while it was full of $hit. They had cameras inside the porta potty and he was covered in it. NASTY STUFF.

1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 Ext. Cab - 295x75 BFG AT KO's

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Swamper, The Kid has a picture similar to what you describe. One of those huge dump trucks slid down the 45 degree or more slope of an open pit mine. Not fun, especially for the driver. Posted about it here a few months ago.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
My aunt just sent these to me See didnt realy say awhole lot but I guess this happend at a mine were my uncle works at, man that would be a heck of a story to tell your kids.

IF ITS GOT WHEELS OR A SKIRT YOU CANT AFFORD IT

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.