Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif I'm going to get more flak for this off-topic post, but what the heck, you can't spend your day worrying about what everyone thinks about you when the reality is that they AREN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif If EVER there was a measure of just how F--k'd up the liberal democrap, anti-human being bunch in this country has become, it is this anti-milk thing. CLEARLY this is a bunch of thumb-sucking infantiles who have NO IDEA what worldwide nutrition even LOOKS like. I did a couple of projects in Guatemala a few years ago, and had a crew of about 125 workers on the jobsite, all native Guatemalans. I am only 5'-10" and I felt like a giant when my crew was clustered around me because most of them were MAYBE 4'-2"....some smaller. The children take YEARS to get over three feet tall. I questioned a doctor about it and he said: "They have plenty of corn and beans, but very little milk to tie it together into a body-building combination." So there you have it folks. No milk, no growth. In a third world country where industrial wages are 3.25 per day, it's just about impossible to finance a creamery, and the milk business; because of the bacteria problem; is not a casual business by any stretch of the imagination. It takes refridgeration, stainless steel(LOTS of that!) and a good transportation and handling system to get safe milk to the consumer. So as a result, my worker guys were tiny, and their kids would be the same way. These sloppy-nosed brats here in this country need to starve for a while, and deal with the parasites which are a part of everyday life for most of the third world. See how they like sharing their tiny lunch of corn or rice with a big, fat, tapeworm every day of their life./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif They'd be back here guzzling milk as fast as they could get the jugs open./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.