Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to brag somewhere about the '59 CJ6 my wife and I scored down at the Rock Crawling Championships in Johnson Valley.... It's bone stock, with the 4 cylinder, 3 speed, 5.38's, and monster 26" tires! Whoooo weee, can't wait to "piratize" this thing into a serious rock machine!

Lance Clifford
http://www.pirate4x4.com
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awesome! I've only seen one in real life and that was Rick Russels.

Must have SOA to be clearing those 26" tires.

What are your plans? Chevy powerplant?

LarryM
85 CJ7, 350TBI ,T19 4spd
'00 TJ Sport, NV3550 5spd, D44, Teraflex system

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Hey, if you get any pics of your "new" (well new to you at least) Jeep, let's see them... I can't honestly say I've ever seen that particular model, and I'm pretty interested in seeing what that beast looks like...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif I was treated to the awesome sight of a "TOTAL" CJ8 in front of the little Sugar Pine store on Friday. SOA, Revolver Shackles, special roll cage, full canvas top, a real masterpiece....YEARS in the making. They only made 26,000 Scramblers to begin with. Your CJ6 sounds like a great find!/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Keep the wife close to the project and be sure that there is something in it for her, and you'll be fine/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif.

CJDave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.