Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get a deal on an entire exhaust for a 95 YJ 4 banger ? Want to replace head pipe to tail pipe. 4WD Hardware and Quadratec have the whole system for about $300. Just wondering if anyone has found it for less :) thanks
web

'73 CJ5 401
'78 CJ5 258
'95 YJ (for sale cheap)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Check out your local exhaust shops. My local stainless steel exhaust shop will put on a stainless system for $250 installed (not including cat.).

Rick
80 CJ7

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Check out your local exhaust shops. My local stainless steel exhaust shop will put on a stainless system for $250 installed (not including cat.).

Rick
80 CJ7

G

·
Yep, check around. There's a shop here in Farmington that will do a complete Jeep exhaust for around $175. The guy is a pro rock crawler, so he knows how to bend em for max clearance. Best deal going.

Brad
ORC Land Use Editor
Land Use
VP RockGarden 4 Wheelers, Aztec, NM
RockGarden 4 Wheelers

G

·
I saw something neat the other day in JC Whitney. They have T304 stainless steel exhaust tubing in different length strait sections, the same tubing in 3 or 4 different mandrel bends, and SS conectors(looks like a clamp) that will allow you to clamp without making one end larger. Looked real promising to me. You could do it for probably less than $200 in materials. Just remember to get an exhaust tubing cutter from JC Whitney too(they were around $20), and order each length of strait tubing a little too long and cut to length. Sounds neat to me. You should be able to hang the exhaust from the bolts on the connectors. The only thing that I didn't see that you would need was a stainless steel collector(I am sure that someone makes them). That would probably be the only thing you would have to get welded, too.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ & '88 Grand Waggie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts