Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Those were some good photos of the rocky runs at Farmington NM in this recent issue of JP magazine. I wish they had shown and identified Brad, though. We know what John looks like from his Jeep page, but Brad could look like a moonguy for all we know. Which reminds me....how come they din't show the moonguy crew/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif rolling their CJ5? They busted their cooler and haven't been able to stay in cold beer since./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

G

·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
Dave, I'm the second one from the left.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif I'm not completely sure about this Brad, but I THINK it's dangerous to laugh as hard as I did at your reply./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif That was GOOD!/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

CJDave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.