Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been meaning to get rims for these but never got around to it and funds are really low right now so thought I would see if anyone would be interested in them. There are 5 of them and they are in good shape, was asking $375 for all 5 and would be willing to ship if necessary. Hate to sell them but I need money more than the tires right now.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey AJ, with my RE 3.5" super flex lift and trimming (4 door model), can I fit 32's under her and still have enough room for them to flex offroad? How much trimming would be necessary. The RE kit is sitting at home, not installed yet. I was going to go with 31's but have been thinking about 32's........let me know what you think.....may be interested.

·
Registered
567 Posts
How much trimming would you think is neededt, just curious?

I would need to go with other than stock alloys, right...with more backspacing?

Are you willing to trade for anything to help me with the cost, limited funds....I've still got that '87 XJ for parts with front end D30 complete, dana 44 damaged axle shaft and brake on pass side, transfer case and transmission....Just thought I would ask.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of the trimming would be at the corners of your fenderwells, especially the front. I would look for rims with around 4.75" or 4.5" of backspacing at the minimum. I'd be more than willing to trade parts possibly but I'm short on funds right now too otherwise I'd keep them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.