Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have a 95 blaster that I really dont ride much now and i have put it in my head that i am going to build a gncc racer out of it, i know alot of things that need to be done to make it the bike that i want it to be but i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some other things, right now im sending the motor off to get a 260 big bore and im also going to redo the transmission before it goes back on the bike, i was just wondering what would be good for the woods, such as extending the axle and a arms, and also swing arm or should i leave them to stock, i figured that the a arms would be fine but the swing arm could use another couple inches and also get a 4 durablue axle, well get back with me if you have any ideas

Thanks Bansheeblasted

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well to tell you the truth im not really sure, im going to call ct racing and see if they have a 260 they can put in it, and i also heard that trinity racing could do a 260, but if not ill just have to go with the 240, with ports polished and all the good stuff in the motor, im seriously thinking about running alcohol but i haven't really made up my mind right yet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.