Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna have to let my woman go guys!! It sucks too, but she don't want me ridin??!! She told me to sell my bike how it is right now, and she don't even want me goin to the races today, and she doesn't want me talkin to katie (hot blond chic) but yet she can call and talk to all these other sh!t stains, man this sucks, but she can't be like that...

I WOULD have been RELATED to you, but that DAMNdog beat me up the STAIRS to your MOTHER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should hook up with katie, she digs riders.../wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

I WOULD have been RELATED to you, but that DAMNdog beat me up the STAIRS to your MOTHER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My friend has a sticker on his bike that I think suit's you Josh.

D.T.B.

......................!DITCH THE #ITCH!.....................

and definitely go for the chick that digs MOTO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife helps load and unload the bike, makes sure I've got water. Washes my gear (keep your minds out of the gutter). She's a keeper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i agree Ditch the *itch and lets go RIDIN!

i found me a gurl from tha beginning that got me hooked on ridin :) been happy ever since that first time... RIDING haha

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WTF? What a banshee. I would rather have no girl for the rest of my life than not being able to do what I want to. She is way too selfish, I would drop her like a bad habit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah....i am tired ass hell, just got back from the chemung speedrome, watched race car action, my first time to a race like that, it was pretty sweet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hadn't talked to my woman in three days since i was pissed at her...well, enough bull****tin, her bro was on the comp usin her screen name, that little f*ck was the one pissin me off, talkin about not wantin me to go to the races, and sellin my bike and what not.....i should beat his asss, but he is only 10, lol, that wouldn't look good, boyfriend comes over and beats on girlfriends 10 year old bro...i will just forget about that.

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
since we are talkin about wooooooo- man. i met this bangin azz bitty at the shore this weekend. i stll don't know why she is talkin to me but hey i don't care. i had to leave to come home yesday and she calls me to come back down( she's on senior week) . she also loves my r6. sumpin abount hiney holding on tight.all these dudes honkin whistlin and stuff when we were riding the strip on my bike. im like wahaaat. like 6 guys drove by in this blazer and dudes go.god dammmmn thats one lucky azz dude. i was dying and she got all pissed it was funny azz [censored]. she models for some shiz. like i said i don't know why she talkin to me. i'm takin off friday to go down thurs then comin home sat night to go ridin sunday. then my parents are out of town in canada all next week and sh'e comin over. i say hot damn.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YZ workin the magic?? So, is this gonna be the best piece ya ever had?? Let's hope she isn't a back scratcher...that would suck. What year of an R6 do you have?

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ME AND COPPERFIELD BEEN CHILLEN, I'M LEARNING. definitly the finest white meat this side of cali. and yes that would be a 2001 yami r6. picked it up 3 weeks ago wednesday. when i picked it up wednesday i had 4 miles on it friday night. now i have 1300 on it. put 600 on it in less than a week. i still have to get the checkup done that was supposed to be done at 600. but the dealer is backed up till june 20. the carbs are outa wack so it runs kinda shizzy. but it still hauls me and the honey just fine. i changed the oil and adjusted cables and chain. but i ain't messin with 4 carbs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude, you must have mad money, rebuilding your bike all the time, always buyin tires for it, buyin brand new crotch rockets...how old are you again? And what do you do for a living? I gotta take some lessons from you, lol.

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
check out bio!
i'm 22 usually don't have any luck with the babes cause i'm always talkin about cars or bikes or mud.
i work at a consulting firm in philly foe the navy. i don't make alot of cash i just know what to do with it. but now that its summer and the shirt is off ladies find me hard to resist. actually that has never really worked before cause i'm kinda shy with to wo-men. but i lift alot so the body gives me some confidence at the beach!!! i just told you i went to school foe internet shiz. i don't do that know but soon. that's why i have toys. good credit i should say.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my bro just bought 2001 yamaha championship ed. R1. only like 1000 of em made. its tight! and kick your R6 ass and hand it to ya! 10.5s at the 1/4 strip!

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
suzuki, let's not start bragin about stuff that isn't yours, YZ worked his ass off for that YZF, and not to get it dissed on...

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My buddies counsins sisters husband forth removed stepsons sisters gay husbands boyfriend has got a blown nitrous XR200R that'll eat the R1 AND THATS with the stock pipe even!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.