Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if all you fellas that live here in Germany want to get together sometime and go on a little run. I really don't have the faintest idea where and was hoping one of you local boys could help me out. Buckshot I know where you live but don't have a clue where Karsten lives and ........ I can't think of the other's right now. I only got 7 months left here so lets get something going!!!LOL

Matt
"What's this lever do?"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Make a run close to the Dutch border, maybe i can make it too then. By the way, Karsten and Radicalboy are planning the Kroatia run pretty soon and i think that all people are welcome to join. It's killing me but can't make it with them. Although if there would come only a slight upportunity for me i would join them, i'll keep hoping.

Nissan Navara 4wd 2.5 TDi

http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/wintendo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt, glad you´re back !! Long not heard. As Harry said Radicalboy and me are getting together for a run down to Croatia from july 27- august 4. We meet at the 27th at my place in Fuerstenfeldbruck near Munich for a BBQ and head off at the 28th in the morning as Radical has a drive of 700k´s from Wolfsburg/Hannover down to my place. You warmly welcome to join in. You could stay at my place overnight too if you want and also Buckshot could join us.
I´m still waiting for a response of the croatian 4x4 club to figure out the trails, but I´ve been down there on the island Krk for easter this year and found some nice places.
BTW, my truck is lifted now 3"+3" and sits on 33" MT´s.....

http://home.off-road.com/~karsten
/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gifFear no Lift!/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to here from you to Karsten. I come off vacation on the 8th of July and have no idea if I will be able to work something out for the dates that you mentioned. I will give it my all to make it happened though. That makes for a long trip for me so if I can go I will probably take you up on your offer to stay the night. I won't find anything out for awhile as my entire company goes on leave tommorrow. I will let you know as soon as I know. Later!

Matt
"What's this lever do?"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, Im in. Just let me know when and where. I am axious to try out my new clutch. Hopefully this one will last longer that three months. I just bought a new Harley-Davidson so funds are short. give me a couple of weeks to beg the wife into letting me play. We need to show these "Moab" lackeys how to go 'wheelin!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to hear we´re getting more and more, the more the marrier.......
Meetingpoint will be at my place in Fuerstenfeldbruck Friday 27th afternoon/evening. I´ll pick you up at the exit Fuerstenfeldbruck-Mitte off B471. All the guys who want to join in send me a mail at [email protected] and I´ll provide you with my adress and phone#
It will be a camping trip to keep budgets low and living in Croatia is cheap also as is gas. We should coordinate who brings what in matter of tools, etc........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a quick update on the run. I had to re-schedule the destination, as I still have no response from the croatians (they suck !), BUT have very good informations about italian trails (not this far) up to grade 5 on 1 to 5 ! And "wild" camping is legal in Italy but not in croatia, so we will head down to northern Italy. Times will be the same. Another thing for this decision is that we will have US service men with us and I don't want anybody having trouble at the borders with needing visas. So look forward to a helluva fun trip! Win, Matt and Buckshot I'm glad you're in with us!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts