Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I don't want to be rude or anything, but please, do you think that i'm that much of an idiot? I mean really, when I said that its a manual xfer case, to a manual tnsmsn I ment it. The true reason that I know all about the tell tale signs of a quadratrac system is the fact that I own a quadratrac system:) Please just answer the questions, I get all excited when I check my email cause I think that someone actually has an answer. I don't mean to be rude, since I've read alot of your posts and they are usually very good. BUt this is not the quadratac transfer case....

coot.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif Sorry Cooter....I superunderestimated your Jeepawareness. That transfer case remains a mystery. UNLESS it has a BW overdrive on it? BW made a slew of overdrives, though not necessarily for Jeeps....which is not to say that it couldn't be ADAPTED. Who can say. /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.