Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I need any type of additive for a limited slip in an 88 wrangler? It is a stock dana 35 axle by the way


7,958 Posts
Yes, you will need the friction modifier. You can get it at almost any auto parts store. I run the Mobil-1 as well, but still use the modifier, otherwise it'll chatter.

Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.