Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I Have enough interest SO These are FOR SALE..

Well I was considering selling copies of ERoCC video I filmed at Jelico TN August 2003. If I dont get enough intrest I doubt I will fool with it. These are home video, just raw no editing,nt professional, Recorded with a Sony High 8 MM, and will be on VHS tapes. Little over 2 hours long and some nice video. I say prob. close to 2 1/2 maybe even 3hours. I know I was on a 2 hour 8mm tape and went into another.

I was thinking $14 shipped Priority Mail.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I am gonna do it. Only way I can accept payment is by Money Order. Dont have Payal or nothing. Just a good ole postal money order.

Now all these videos will be shipped Priority Mail so you should have them a couple days after I receive payment.

PM me for address.

Wade

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Yeah, I'd be interested too. I'll have to figure out how to do the money order thingie again........i've used plastic for waaaaay to long.

BTW, PAYPAL is really easy to set up but it's like 2.50 a transaction. I used to accept PAYPAL with my business.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As far as the Money Order goes. I have found it easiest to get the money order from Post Office. If somebody ever tried to screw you over it is mail fraud. And also with the PO if it gets lost just go to the post office with your carbon and they can check if the MO has been cashed if it hasnt you can cancell it with no problems.

Yeah I used to have a PayPal account way back, it was free then, but I have since got rid of all my credit cards and havent used one in over a year now.

Wade

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Dude, if I got rid of all my credit cards I would go into convulsions or something. My wife would go mental!

They do still make actual money, right? I know they used to a long time ago. I'm an electronic age junkie. I don't even see my paycheck until I check my account balance......you guessed it........ONLINE!

Let me know if you get enough interest in the video and I'll get your info and give you mine.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In reply to:

Dude, if I got rid of all my credit cards I would go into convulsions or something. My wife would go mental!

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife still has one card (Discover) but we havent charged anything on it in 4 months. Before I got married I screwed up major with credit cards that took me almost 6 years to get out from under after I got married. So I figured best for me to only spend the green stuff. Has worked so far, kinda get frustrated when I want something that I dont have the $$$ for and think if I only still had my plastic..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.