Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry if this one offends..open at your own risk..but I tell you a funny story about it..Was I.M.'n "The Kid" and where talking about when i get home in Nov,and get my truck,meeting up and doing soem wheeling..Was like hey i am going to ahve a party when i get home,wanna roll out..was like heck yeah..Said there are some chicks that want to meet you,and they are pretty hot and think your hot and want to hook up..he bit into it so hard..i was laughing my arse off,then sent him this pic.. Sorry Evan..i am still aughin about how hard you bit on that..its all good buddy..you san still ahve the blonde one..

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The one in red must be on a white trash diet, she is wiping her nose like she just did a big ol line of speed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
unfortunatly the pic does not do this justice(or maybe you just had to be there)
We play a game here called T hunting (kind of like hide and seek, but with CB radios) Anyway there were these two chicks who keept showing up who were REALLY annoying (not to mention ugly). So one nite we got boored and tried to tie the doors of their truck closed with them in it, that didn't work and they got out all pissed off, well, we still had the rope and there was a tree nearby, so we all ganged up and tied one of them to it, you can't really see the rope, but that is what she is pulling on in the pic. Needless to say, that got rid of them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got a ton more..got some ones that prolly wouldnt score me any brownie points here with the moderaters..send me an pm,and will send you a few thru the email..I want to put this one I found..if your having a bad day..it isnt as bad as this dudes..alls i will say is,it includes a dude,and a 12g..and some one ahd the nerve to steal his pants..

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
ack, she looks oogly and mean. Not to mention mad.

Okay, I don't personally endorse this one, but it does show how I feel about some of the people who come on these forums and try to argue about stupid crap. The guys who seriously fight and argue about their Ford being better than Chevy's, just because theirs is a Ford, vice versa, etc.

Note, I have a mentally and handycapped cousin, so please, no one try to say I'm mean, biased, an @sshole, anything like that. Unless you know me.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I didnt think it was funny.I love dogs...just posted it up..guess i should have posted a new topic that said wanna see something gross....

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.