Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,
I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee 8 cyln, 4x4,110,000miles. I recently installed a set of new Dist Wires, And she ran fine. Then Went to start couple days ago and she wouldnt start. Checked spark..and spark is fine....Then checked fuel pressure at the shrader valve and there is no fuel pressure. I guess my question is, Putting aside the fuel pump is bad, could i have knocked a wire/vacuumline loose while installing the new wires that would drop my fuel presure, or is it the obvious ....The dreaded fuel pump.Boy i hate dropping fuel tanks.!!!!!! I have to drop my YJ tank today ...have to replace a rollover valve. Please someone tell me im not dropping 2 fuel tanks today....on superbowl sunday.....!!! Help give me some options.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif You could consult with the HAYNES manual and see if the fuel pump circuit is inter connected with other stuff that could have been disturbed. USUALLY, the fuel pump runs for just a few seconds and THEN waits to see if the oil pressure comes up. No oil pressure.....no fuel pump circuit./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
A moonguy-operated Jeep Skunkworks in the "Heartland".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does Anyone have a Haynes Repair MAnual for a 1994 Grand Cherokee I need the To know what the Diagnostic code is for 13 blinks after cycling the key.....Iin haynes its under Emission Control systems ....thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts