Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 22 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
RRich, Where can we find the Hose Man? I've looked all over here in denver a while back, could only find generic fuel hose. Expensive and parts store had both internal wire and non-wire type (Big A, now CarQuest). I'm getting fumes in my Jeepster interior and can pinpoint to the filler hose where it meets the body. Would like to change out cap flange to the '72 type and connect the fill hose directly there and run a single piece of hose to the tank without a cloodged up mess of hose clamps and adapters.

'67 Jeepster Convertible - Deluxe Edition
'67 M614 military trailer - camo edition
'67 BMW R50- It ain't a 4x4, but it is just as sweet
1 - 1 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.