Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new frontier crewcab, it is the 4x4 off-road model, but it is not very tall, anybody know about ways to lift it? is it the same running gear as the regular frontiers, and can i use thier lift kits?
thanks
kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Frontier Crew Cab 4x2, 4x4 and Frontier Extra Cab 4x4 and Extra Cab Desert Runner all use the same chassis. The 4x2 Crew Cab and Desert Runner are just missing the front drive components.

I wasn't aware of any lift kits for any Frontier truck from Nissan, other than the Fabtech 4x2 kit. The Fabtech kit only fits the non 4x4 chassis Frontiers.

Do you know of any companies that are manufacturing lift kits for the Frontier Extra Cab or Regular Cab 4x4? This kit should fit your truck as well. Let me know, I'd love to lift my Crew Cab as well.

Thanks,
John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only know of the 3" body lift so far! (Automotive Customisers)

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would you be interested in joining my effort on getting Fabtech ( or any other lift manufacturer we can think of ) to build a kit for us? I'm thinking we can convince someone to make the kit if we gather enough interest and approach them as a group.

Later,
John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure, I don't drive an Xterra or Frontier but yeah count me in. I spent about two years pestering Calmini, Rancho, Trailmaster and just about every Lift manufacturer I could think of but nothing was ever done that's why I went soild axle, but I'll help ya out I just don't know if I'll make much of a difference though but as a group WHO KNOW"S???

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
nobody ever comments when i list this subject what do i smell? did i accidently call a nissan a toyota? i promise i won't do it again.
anyway lets pester them all rancho, trailmaster, superlift, fabtech,and pro-comp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts