Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
My pleasure! I'm glad I could help out.

The dealer in Annapolis isn't horrible. They don't have much in stock but their prices seemed reasonable enoguh to me. I got a genuine Suzuki valve cover gasket for just over $10.00 and thier "Shifter ssheet" is about $9.00 which seems comprable to aftermarket vendors...

Let me know if you need something and I can see what they'll charge.
:eek:)

Give it to me; I'll break it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Damn it! This local $uzuki dealership should be brought up on price gouging charges! Everything I go there for they say that they have to be $pecial ordered from Japan because they do not stock parts for Samurais anymore. For five wheel studs they wanted a little over $30. I needed a temperature sending unit that mounts beneath the thermostat housing and they were going to charge me $48 for that! At this rate, it is cheaper to buy parts Samurais just for little odd and end parts. I needed a exhaust bolt that tightens the exhaust flange to the manifold and they charged $11.38 for it. That was without the spring! I went to all the regular places first and no one suports Samurais around here any more. You are lucky to see one Samurai a week while driving around.

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.