Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it they say about ugly babies ? A face only a mother (or father) could love ? Well I love my commando even though my wife or daughter won't hardly ride in it. It's beautiful to me......anyway, the only thing I really with was different is the front clip, mines' a '72 with that truck-lookin front end. I'd like to know 2 things. Do some people prefer the '72/'73 front end ? and how many people have swapped it ? This is one of my many topics to be discussed for Eastern Jeepstern Jam.

· Registered
419 Posts
I prefer the earlier vertical grill, and someone swapped it, look through the member's rigs section (if I remember correctly.)

Cheers

Mike

67 Jeepster Convertable (to restore)
68 Jeepster Convertable (for fun)
225 / Turbo 400 - both

· Registered
1,105 Posts
I got a Half Cab and two wagons, still need a Hurst and a convert. and a SC to make the collection complete! ;o)

Bobster
o O||||O o
71 Jeepster "Soft Top" Wagon (mangled)
71 "Partster" wagon (donor)
70 Jeepster Half Cab
01 Wrangler
56 F-100 Street Rod

· Registered
2,102 Posts
i had a girl freind ask me one time, "how many jeeps do you need?" i replied "all of them" she thought i was kidding. shes gone, and i bought another jeep. my prefrence is of the bullnose heritage. of course in the same conversation i commented that "thay don't make commandos anymore" to witch her reply was "theres a reason for that." at any rate, you have to be of special stock to fully appreciate either model.

toad
3-72' commando wagons
72' half-cab
01' f-250 4x4, super cab, longbed, V-10
artic cat 300 4x4
01' kawasaki KLX 300R
92' kawasaki X-2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.