Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has a 396 engine with those big 8 bolt wheels. Oooh I want I want I want. Strip it down of course and put it's drivetrain in my jeep.

Any one with feed back

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Does it have the closed-knuckle front axel? I've read nothing but bad about them. I think my '68 had them. Was that a '68? I can't remember now. Don't laugh. You'll get old some day.

Also a big block is a lot of tons to put in the nose of a short vehicle, but you know that already. Don't pay any attention to me - I'm not a fan of monster motors.

I might have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 69 and I just got excited when I heard he was selling it. I probably wont buy it but it was exciting to think about a 1/4 ton YJ with a 460

·
Registered
521 Posts
Either this truck is 2wd or it is not C-20
C = 2wd
K = 4wd

Is it junk truck or useable? Seems a shame to strip for parts - unless it is a way gone basket case... but then what's to make a truck rust in SoCal? ...so how bad can it be?
IMHO - that bodystyle is the best looking Chevrolet truck ever.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a nice truck, im sure I couldnt get my self to strip it down even if I did buy it. Fuken thing has a loud as motor with the flowmaster's he put on it. Yikes - Is so powerfull it kind of scary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts