Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Registered
642 Posts
these are called "Adel Clamps" used on airplanes to clamp lines, hoses and some tubing. I don't know where they are available, however. I put some on my Jeep in '96, and they have help up even over the New England winters just fine.



1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.