·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Umm..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif Ford

·
Registered
179 Posts
So which third-world state (with no vehicle inspection)is that death trap from, so i know to keep myself, my family, and my property away?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, pretty red driveshaft....I must have... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lame.jpg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spank.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/30.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
That's pretty stupid even for where I live...

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Mmm Low steer, gotta have it.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
holy cow that thing looks like a death trap !

I would assume that it is for sale.... who ever is selling it just left it there all straped down the trailer. Seems like it would be darn easy for someone to jsut back up a truck, and steal it.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I can't believe people post pics like that, now Ford, GM, and DC are going to see those pics and steal his custom steering ideas and he won't make a penny off of it..........shame.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm digging the shackle bind action...

[image]http://cobound.igotdrunk.com/gallery/Scary-Ride/IMG_1506[/image]

When I grow, I want to build a truck just like that...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts