Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rear axle shafts $25 each
front axles $40 per side (both inner & stub)
hog heads $25 each
1 4.57 r&p $50
3.73 r&p $25 each
2 e-z lockers $100 each
lockout hubs $25 pair
axle housings f or r $25 each
1 set of housings has rro 5.5" spoa perches
rotors $25 each
drums $25 each
leaf springs $5 each

all this stuff is in springtown tx so either come and get it or i'll ship at your expense.

brian wilson
80 cj5 "high 5"
stretched to 100" wb
efi351w/np435/d300/d60fr/14br/detroits/4.56/38's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man that stuff sound pretty cheap. the lockers were in for a little more than a year. part of that year that sat for 6 months unused. i don't they would go into a side kick chunk but i'm a have now idea. chris

chris "psf"
87 sami, dana 44's fr and rr. yj springs. 5.38 gears, spool rr and lockrite frt. grs 1, 33tsl

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I would like to buy one of the EZ lockers for my rear axle if Max is not intrested in buying the pair. I want the 4.57 R&P too. Consider both sold as long as Max doesn't want the both lockers, otherwise just the R&P. I will email you tonight from home and finalize everything, or you can email me their at [email protected]

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All right high5. i have a stock zuk. what do you recomend i put on there that you have?
Cause your prices sound good.
Ill probably be needing those rotors... how many miles do they have?

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
No zoomy you can have one, and ill take one, just waiting for the reply. I definately want one though, dont need two unless i need a back up and i dont think i do......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
both lockers are in good shape and only used for about a year. i am not home during the week but let me know what and the first replies get the parts. sorry but i am too buisy to figure everything out right now.

brian wilson
80 cj5 "high 5"
stretched to 100" wb
efi351w/np435/d300/d60fr/14br/detroits/4.56/38's

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Cool Max, I don't like to step on peoples toes when they are trying to work out a deal. This works out great!

High5 - I guess you can consider both lockers and the 4.57 R&P sold. I will email you right now. How about sending me your mailing address and I will send you $175 tomorrow. $25 should be more than enough to ship a R&P and locker from TX to MD.

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WHO EVER BUYS IT SHOULD THROW IN A TIP FOR ALL HIS TROUBLES FOR HIGH 5 BECUASE IF YOU DON'T I WILL. YOU GOT GIRLFRIEND BA...ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME.

chris "psf"
87 sami, dana 44's fr and rr. yj springs. 5.38 gears, spool rr and lockrite frt. grs 1, 33tsl

·
Registered
475 Posts
if any of the deals fall thru i will buy one or both the lockers-oldzuki

88 spoa samurai/weber/isky
97 sidekick sport
those that can samurai those that can't ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I need at least a set of rear springs. I'll be out there the 23rd-25th. I'll come see what you have left. I sent and e-mail. later, clyde

88 Sam 4.16,welded rear,lock-rite frnt,31"Hi-tech muds on Ford truck wagon wheels, 4.5 spoa,5k quick mount Ramsey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.