Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested, I have both Front & Rear chrome OEM bumpers off a 95' Pathfinder SE great shape $120.00 (cdn)each obo! I also have OEM 2 piece Fender Flares with mud-flaps from the same application $100.00 (cdn) for the set obo!
Buyer pays shipping.

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: More For Sale!

Front & Rear Nissan 4:36 ring & pinion great shape, and if anyone is interested in a Rancho 3" lift (dual shock A-Arms, Oversized Torsion Bars, Old-Man-Emu Coils & Shocks) all from Automotive Customisers and ARB Old Man Emu. Still all in good shape just a few nicks and scraps here and there. Might be worth the while just to see if it's what you wanted without spending the Big Bucks to buy it all new? It's all off a 95' Pathfinder SE.

So if your interested I'm OPEN TO OFFERS!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yes they are the stock 95 gears, and I was thinking about $100.00 per set but I'm open to offers, I might also have the front carrier or the complete drop-out assembly if you want, but I'll have to check and see if I haven't already sold it?

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That just might be a plan! Can I get back to you on Monday???

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, I guess you have the flares where the mudflap is integrated into the flare, and the mudflap is very rigid, I hate these and want to get the ones where the flare isn't notched out to fit the flap into it. In other words the flare can be used with no mudflap, are these the ones you have or do you have the stupid ones? Let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an ARB up-front and "****ty"-built in the rear, but I'm in the process of fabricating a new one. The ARB has also been altered quite a bit!

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Mud-flap's are very rigid, but can be re-moved so your left with just the flare. I think I used the mud-flaps once the first time I wheeled the truck, then off they came, so they have barely even been used!

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Sorry man! I had a brain fart, I forgot this past Monday the 11th was a holiday can you imagine me forgeting a holiday, I need to get more shock therapy. How much are those optima batteries agin???
Anyway the ring & pinion are at a friends shop so I'm just waiting to hear back from him as to when I can go and pick'em up. I have the rear's at home, but you wanted the front's if I remember right?
I'll send you and email once I have them back in my hands!

Chris J.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts