Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE ARE THE RULES

DO NOT POST IN THE FOR SALE THREAD FOR YOUR FIRST POSTS!!!!!! (if the title under your name says stranger do not post here)

No replies. All messaging will be done by PM or email. ***Or it will get deleted***

It will be "cleaned" out every now and then. So you will have to re list your items. And you are expected to delete if you sell.

DO NOT POST PICTURES!!! Link to all pics so it doesn't clog up the post

All ads will be 30 lines of text MAX.

No businesses or advertising ( Longstanding BBS members are allowed some leeway)

If you are selling, Post In Black

If you have a wanted item Post All Text In Blue (lower case, not caps)

(this should help in the speed of scanning the posts.)

AND I can't stress this enough....
DO NOT POST IN THE FOR SALE THREAD FOR YOUR FIRST POSTS!!!!!! (if the title under your name says stranger do not post here!!!!!!!!)

· Registered
177 Posts
Looking for an MJ

Looking for an MJ to build up. All I need is a decent body and a motor. I have transmission, transfer case, axles, suspension, everything else.

I'd like to find a 4.0 automatic shortbed. They don't seem very common. Seattle area.

G

·
77 Cherokee - Needs a good Home

I have picked up a 77 Cherokee with the 401, TH400 (quadratrak)...etc. Body is in fair shape...a little rust but otherwise intact...

The 401 runs but is tired...according to a source, it has about 300K miles on it...

I originally wanted it for the front D44...but after a closer look I found that it is NOT a D44 flat top....hence, I cant' use it....

I hate to see this jeep go to the junk yard.....anyone interested?

It's in the South Los Angeles area....you would have to pick it up.

· Registered
136 Posts
I am parting out an '86 Cherokee. It has been parked for about 6 mths, it did run at that time.

2.5l 4cyl - run when parked
d30 & d35 axles
5 spd manual - not working correctly, but you might be able to rebuild it (if you want to)
4 dr

PM if there is anything that you think you might need. Make me an offer.

· Registered
906 Posts
Parting with my dear beloved ZJ. Wanting $1000 OBO. Here is some details(Ill get some pics later).

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo(Laredo = Loaded /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
180,000 miles. (Ouch...)
4.5" Rubicon Express Short Arm lift kit.
33" BFG Muds, steel black wheels.
5.2Ltr V8, AWD. Leather, Power everything.
No Death wobble!

Runs good. What is wrong with it(that I know of):
Engine light on. Dont know why.
Front Ball-Joint is a-wobblin'.
A/C doesnt work.

Parting because I simply dont have time. 2nd owner, bought in 2000. The past two years ive held onto it without using too much(Once a week) hoping to someday fix it up. But, the reality is I simply cant afford to keep paying insurance on it any longer without using it.

Definately for Project use. I am definately selling it AS-IS. Please contact at:

Soundengine @ cox.net

thanks,
=-ben

· Registered
184 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
94 Cherokee Sport For Sale

Selling my 94 XJ, auto, 184Kmiles, oil changed regularly, serviced regularly, in good running condition. Has a 3" rough country lift, 31x10.5" BFG all terrains, ARB safari snorkel, 4 hella running lights, thule roof rack, kenwood deck with ipod interface connection cable, etc. asking $2300, but will take best offer, email me at [email protected] for a pic and my cell, i check it regularly.
Thanks,
Sean

· Registered
46 Posts
Grill cover & original radio F/S

Hi, group! Just wanted to let you guys know I had a couple of things available after selling my Jeep (2000 XJ).

First, I have a set of black grill & headlights covers. Perfect shape. If anyone is interested, just make an offer and I will get back with you.

Also, I have the original radio/cassette player. We removed this shortly after buying the Jeep to install a CD player. So - it should be in perfect condition as well. Well, maybe just a little dusty from sitting on the shelf :laugh:

If anyone is interested in either of these things, just let me know. I'll be willing to work out a deal, as long as I get enough money for shipping LOL! Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer those as well!

Thanks in advance! Karen ;)

OH - i'm now selling the radio on eBay, so that one's outta here. Still got the grill & headlights covers tho!

· Registered
275 Posts
Jeep Overload!!

Guys I need help! I have 2 CJ's in the yard, 2 Comanche's and found another really really nice 85 CJ today. The wife is going to buy it for my birthday(8/21). I need to move one of the Comanche's asap. It is an 88 shortbed. 2.5/4spd 2wd. It has rhino in the bed, no rust,137k,no AC,engine has just been rebuilt by me. It is currently my daily driver. Dash does have cracks. Price $1150 obo. If you or anyone is looking for a really good Comanche please put them on this one. I have pics but it is much easier to email them directly. [email protected]

Thanks
Jackie

G

·
BFG KM2 Tires in stock! (Rompalicious 4x4)

After what seemed like an unending backorder by BFG to the industry, we finally received the new BFG Mud Terrain KM2 tires in stock (in many popular sizes).

PM me or call our 888-221-6574 for stock and pricing! Or, browse/order online at Rompalicious 4x4.

Many thanks,
KD

Rompalicious 4x4 is founded on 3 principles:

1) Excellent customer service and fill rates on all Jeep Parts and Accessories including: Bestop Tops, Warn Winches, Trailmaster suspension, Rugged Ridge, ARB & Detriot lockers, plus many, many more

2) Land stewardship - protecting our public lands and our rights to use them through volunteer trail building/clean-up as well as generous donations (1% of our gross margin to land-use orgs like Tread-Lightly! and Blue Ribbon)

3) Innovation: We invented and patented the Hydra Water System, which Stu's Off-Road calls a "Camelback on steroids"... it is a 2.5 gallon antimicrobial water storage solution for your Jeep, truck, car, or SUV. Carry up to 20 gallons out-of-the-way but with easy access on your Wrangler (up to 10 gallons on other vehicles)!

G

·
Dana 30 DUAL Piston Caliper Setup

what's up everybody? My wife has now taken ownership of the 93 ZJ. I was planning on upgrading the brakes along with a HP 30 from an XJ. Got a kid on the way now and the project has to come to an end. For sale are the parts listed below.

07 WJ front and rear calipers-2 each
02 WJ knuckles-2
JKS flange spacers-2
brand new WJ rotors-2

I want to sell the whole package together. Also have the ABS sensors for the knuckles. I send as many pics as you need so you are interested email me @ [email protected]

· Registered
61 Posts
Jeep Comanche RE 5.5 Lift with shocks

I'm selling a new in box Rubicon Express MJ 5.5" EXTREME-DUTY KIT with RE Monotube Shocks - Set of 4.

This is RE's website this page show all the components included in the kit. MJ 5.5" EXTREME-DUTY KIT

This kit is for a MJ that has a D35 and NP231.(but you can change that with little cost.)

I sold my MJ before I got around to putting this kit on.

I'm asking $1000 OBO thats 200 under retail. plus you get the shocks that retail for $319.95. You can see that here: XJ 5.5"-7.5" RUBICON MONO-TUBE

This is for local pick up or shipping... If you want to have it shipped it is in 4 packages and weighs 152 lbs. Or I can drive it to you in SD, LA, or parts of AZ.

For more information please fell free to email me.
[email protected]

Thanks guys...

G

·
WTB: Cherokee Parts

I need the following parts for my 92 XJ Cherokee:

* passenger and driver side headlight bezels (plastic that surrounds headlights, turn, and marker lights.

* passenger and driver side clear turn lenses

* passenger and driver side marker lenses

* passenger and driver side door lock cylinders (with keys)

Need all parts shipped to Duluth, MN 55805. Please e-mail me with what you have, how much you want, and pictures to [email protected]

Thanks!

· Registered
4,117 Posts
Forums been pretty dead but figured I would offer this up here just in case. I have the rear hatch from an 87 XJ wiper motor and wiper were functioning when it was removed, also has rear window defrost, interior panel is gone as is the lock and pushbutton. Message me on here with your E-mail for pics if interested. $50, located in Fargo, ND not interested in trying to ship so likely local pickup only (but for the right price if your desperate, anything is possible).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.