Off Roading Forums banner
121 - 140 of 142 Posts
G

·
wtb throttle cable

Well I pretty well hosed up the one I had trying to make something work after the cable broke.

84 Bronco 351 w/4bbl Holley. Nothing I've been able to lay my hands on is the right length and I've now wrecked the sheath etc trying to mix and match stuff.

I did get something to work but only getting 1/2 throttle is a pain, even if it does save gas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Please PM me if you have something close to correct.

PS, on edit: I have a set of old chrome/steel 5 spoke 5-lug 15x7s for free if anybody is near enough to want them. They have bald 31s that hold air most of the time. I was holding them for snows but I'm simplifying. They are a little crusty but they are true. PM for pic.

Thanks,
- Jeff

·
Registered
30 Posts
Parts for sale

I have a 460 engine, c6 trans and 208 transfer case for sale. The engine is out of a truck originally but was used in a jet boat. Ran great when pulled. The tranny and transfer case were out of a 1981 F150 and the guy said it was running and driving when he parked the truck. $400.00 takes the whole works.
I have a set of chrome 15"x10" rims for a bronco or truck. They are in great shape. $150.00 takes them.
I have a rebuilt fuel injected 302 out of a 1993 Bronco. Ran awesome when pulled. Very low miles. $350.00 takes it.
I also have a 4.9L straight six out of a 1990 F-250. Run great when pulled. Needs a new distibutor module. I robbed it for another truck. $300.00 takes it.
I have a bunch of 1356 transfer cases that need to go. Some are manual shift some are electric shift. Call me with your needs.
I have a new rebuilt ZF S5-42 manual transmission. I bought it new for $850.00 plus shipping and core charge. I will throw in all the spare parts I bought for my other transmission(input shaft and bearing kit about $600-$700 in spare parts) and a new slave cylinder($80.00) and only ask $650.00 for it. It is for the 4.9L, 5.0L and 5.8L engines. This is quite a deal. I got rid of the truck I was going to put it in.
I also have many interior parts for ford trucks and broncos. Give me a call on what you need.
I need to get rid of this stuff so I can make room for my race car.
Can be reached at 715-528-5017(home), 906-282-0587(mobile) or from 3pm to 11:30pm at 906-779-2444. Ask for Wes. I live in Florence, WI. 54121 E-Mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Parts truck for sale

truck was totalled and need to get something from it
Have all parts off a 1980 Ford Bronco Xlt (full size) almost new engine has only 70,000 miles on truck good body needs paint to make great minor rust. 4" lift kit still good if wanted for an f-150 or bronco. 9" rear end. 4.10 R&P, 35 x 12.50 R15 tires 2 good ones, 15 x 11.50 aluminum rims, berg-warner T-18 4-spd tranny (rated 2nd most indestructible off-road tranny), new process 302 transfer case, performance exhaust ,4x4 all in great condition. Only thing broke is frame bent and complete front axel destroyed. Many mods to engine including:
Top half except heads all rebuilt as edlebrock
4bbl edlebrock carb
Heddmann close block headers
Looking to part out call if interested or wish to buy truck
Contact me by email

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Warn X8000I winch

Ok, Don't know who read this anymore but for those that do:

I have a good 8000lb Warn winch located in Memphis for $450 plus shipping (about $55) Email me at email in profile if interested. I may not check this for a while.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Re: Warn X8000I winch

i got a complete hub to hub D44 from a 79 bronco. either $150 come pick up in myerstown,PA or trade for a 5 on 5.5 D44 from a scout

3.50 gears open carrier

pm me if interested

G

·
I need a good 4x4 C-6 for a big block. I would prefer a E4OD speed if someone could tell me how to hook the thing up(electronics). I will be removing a great running 302 and tranny from my 96 Bronco if anyone is interested in those. The engine has over 160,000 miles, but doesn't smoke a bit. Thanks for the help and excuse my stupidity as I am a new Bronco owner and this is my first 4x4.

Thanks,
Shay

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
I still have waaaaay too many parts to list, but most are shown in these photos.
Click this link to see my Spare Ford Truck Parts pics.
This one shows my '96 Bronco that I'm parting out, but it's down to the frame & a few odd chunks now.
This is my Crown Vic parts.
I sold almost all of my Land Rover parts.
I have a BUNCH of stuff that's not in the pics yet, and I'm always looking for a chance & a reason to browse the junkyards, so if you don't see what you need, just ask! :D I also have ALL the '92-03 Car and '92-02 Truck & Van service CDs, and the 2000 F-650/750 CD (which is included on the '00 Truck CD) & the '88-00 TSB CD & the '96-99 DVD covering all cars, trucks, & vans. (21 disks total)

My Policies:
1) I sell to the person whose payment ARRIVES first. I won't turn down a sale based on the expectation of someone else completing it, so if you really want something, don't wait. Someone else probably wants it, too, and I want to sell it.
2) Shipping, shipping insurance, & tracking are your choice AND responsibility - I'm just doing the legwork for you. Almost every major carrier in the world comes to Memphis, so take your pick.
3) No COD. If you want it fast, set up a free PayPal account & link it to your bank account (they actually pay you a few cents to do that).
4) The only forms of payment I accept are cash (only if you're picking it up here - I'd rather you NOT mail cash), money order in US$, or PayPal (by bank transfer or balance transfer) in US$. No checks of ANY kind, including cashier's or company. No PayPal funded by credit card - read the Fees page on PayPal to learn why I'll never accept that. Foreign money orders will have to clear before I ship.
5) I don't charge for handling - you pay only the shipping you choose. The exception is for large &/or delicate items that require a crate or special box, in which case you pay for MATERIALS only. I'll build it free.
6) If you want a shipping estimate, TELL ME YOUR LOCATION. Your ZIP in the US; country name & postal code elsewhere. My shipping ZIP is 38135.
7) Tell me who you are - most people's e-mail name doesn't match their FSB username, & sometimes not even their real name. Plus, I have a hard time remembering names anyway, so put something in your e-mail to let me know whom I'm dealing with.
8) Please set your e-mail client to include the original e-mail in the reply. I get a lot of e-mails about a lot of topics, so I need to see the whole conversation to remember what I told you.

E-mail for the quickest response by clicking my username at the top of the Left side bar.

At the moment, I have 2 rear-view mirrors with map lights ONLY for $20ea +sh.

I also have ONE dimming compass thermometer mirror for $50+sh. It looks just like this, but at the moment, I don't have the temperature sensor for it. When I get one, the price will be $60+sh.

G

·
Parting out 90 Bronco XLT in Southeast Michigan, 9" rear with new 4.10s, and Detroit Trutrac, rust free doors, 4.10 front axle with LSD, headers, 2.5" suspension lift, 3" body lift good interior PM me for info.

G

·
I have a Motorcraft 2 barrel carbuerator with intake manifold for sale. Off a 400 big block, I think it can fit 351 w and 351 m. In good shape, the carb needs to be rebuilt. It has some air leaks. $100 OBO From southeren California.

·
Registered
348 Posts
80-96 Ford Ifs 4wd W/front Coils

Sold my bronco and have some parts left over to sell:

SUPERLIFT AXLE PIVOT BUSHINGS (NEW)
80-96 FORD IFS 4WD W/FRONT COILS
Item#:2212 Price:$15.00+shipping

SUPERLIFT RADIUS ARM BUSHINGS (NEW)
80-96 FORD F150, BRONCO
Item#:2209 Price:$15.00+shipping

Clear front parking lights (NEW)
Price:$10+shipping

Matrix, headlight housing (NEW)
Price:$10+shipping

Bronco emblems (80-86)
Price:$8+shipping

center steering part horn, cruise (93-97) Bronco, F-series??
Price:$5ea +shipping

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ford F250

Hey all! Been a while since i've posted on this site but i'm selling a truck and figured it'd be a great place to post it. All details are below. If you have any questions please send me a pm i'll be happy to answer them.

1991 Ford F250 XLT Lariat
Extended Cab
8ft Bed
4 Wheel Drive
Manual Locking Hubs
Automatic W/OD
351W V8 Engine
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
CD Player
Dual Gas Tanks
Tow Hitch & Trailer Wiring

2nd Owner Purchased in 2002 at 108,835 miles.
Current Mileage 131,162

PARTS INSTALLED-as well as some of the bigger repairs done
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Starter
Battery
U-Joints
Ford Catalytic Converter
Rabs II Valve
New Driver Side Power Window Motor
New JL Audio Door Speakers
New Panasonic CD Head Unit CQ8303u

6 Inch lift full springs- EZ Ride
Front Triple Shock Setup- Superlift
Dual Steering Stabilizer- Superlift
3 Inch Body Lift
All 8 Shocks are Superlift
New Summit Racing Muffler/Exhaust
Rusted Cab Corners removed and new cab corners installed
American Racing 767 Wheels 16x8
Goodyear Wrangler MTR Tires 285/75 R16

SOLID AXLE SWAP --only driven a handful of times after swap has been done
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Removed original front TTB Dana 50 and rear Sterling 10.25" Axles.
Installed new front Dana 60 Solid Axle 4.56
Installed new rear Sterling 10.25" Posi Axle 4.56
New Front Brake Pads
New Front Rotors
New Rear Brake Drums
New Rear Brake Shoes
New Warn Locking Hubs

BRAND NEW PARTS-never been installed. The switches in the truck do work I was just starting to replace everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New SunVisor- Lund
New Complete Tailgate with all internal parts
New Front Bumper
New Rear Bumper
New Fender Flares- Bushwacker
New Right and Left Full Headlight/Markerlight Assembly's w/Chrome trim
New Trenz Billet Grill
New Impact Strip for New Bumper
New Headlight Switch
New Nut-Headlight Switch
New Headlight Knob
New Wiper Knob
New Wiper Switch w/intermittent
New Connector-Washer Pump
New Windshield Washer Spray Nozzle
New Cargo Lamp Assembly-Clear OE
New Bulb
New Socket Assembly-lamp

USED PARTS NOT INSTALLED-can have all parts listed below also
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Side Step Bars- Westin
Dana 50 TTB Front Axle 3.88
Ford Sterling 10.25" Rear Axle Open 3.88
4 Denman Ground Hawgs 40x17=16.50 Rim

As you can see the body work was started but never finished however with the cab corners replaced the rest of the body work is simple. I've included some pictures of the truck at different times as well as a few pictures of a couple of the new parts.

Asking Price is $5,000 or B/O For EVERYTHING!

Here are some various pictures of the truck at different times.

Before Cab Corners

After Cab Corners

New Grill

New Headlights

121 - 140 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.