Off Roading Forums banner
101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have decided to sell my 87 Bronco. Listed below is all the modifications that have been done to the truck. I have receipts from all the parts purchases. (can't find receipts from motor work)

Motor:
302 bored .030 over, blueprinted and balanced, GT40P iron heads, Ford motorsports stainless shorty headers, MSD 6AL Ignition, can't remember the grind on the cam. Custom exhaust 2.5" pipes from headers to a Y where it becomes 3" into a stainless gibson catback system, (new 3" cat too)

Suspension:
6 inch Superlift Suspension lift, SuperRunner steering, extended radius arms, new leaf springs, poly bushings throughout

Tires & wheels:
35 x 12.50 x 15 BF Goodrich ATs (back two are brand new), the wheels are 15 x 10 American Racing 587s (I think), (the spare matches)

Axles:
TTB Dana 44 up front with Detriot TruTrac and 4:11 ring and pionion.
8.8 in the rear with Detroit locker and 4:11 grears, also has Summit diff cover

Other:
The brakes have been upgraded to 1 ton specs, I followed the specs laid out on Brian Solderblom's web site, (installed the power booster, master cylinder and wheel cylinders for an F350), the truck stops great.
The body is straight and rust free, the AC works, heat works, has new am/fm cd player, has class 4 receiver hitch.

I know I am leaving something out, contact me and I'll be happy to send picture or answer any questions.
Asking price is $6800.00

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Still have a few things

99-04 Superduty ProComp ES3000s, gently used- $50 all four
Cherokee Gas tank skid plate- SOLD
97-current TJ factory towhook- $15, $35 new at dealership
Base model factory F-150 wheels- $15 a peice
31x10.50 Goodyear Wrangler A/T, brand new, $40
Rockcrawler Chrome 15x8, 5x5.5 BP- $25 ( see older pics of truck)
Superduty rear overload springs- $20

Email with any questions, I have pics of some things

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
BW 13-45

I have a Borg-Warner 13-45 with adapter and shifter. I'd like to trade it for a NP208.

The 13-45 is nice and all with its fixed yokes and 2.74 low range but it doesn't fit in the hole I need it to fit in.

I could sell it if someone's interested I suppose... but I'm really looking for a NP208.

G

·
I'm looking for a tubular front bumper with light tabs for my full size 1985 Bronco. Of course Smittybilt stopped making them. I think their model used to be SMB.FB35-F but I'm not positive. All leads and info for any brand is appreciated. Feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected]

G

·
i gota do it......79 bronco. barely any cancer. new wheels good motor....relativly new paint w/trail scratches im asking 2000. im in san diego up in alpine. my names mark.
thanks

G

·
hey all me agin im now in the market for a 3 to 4 inch lift nothing drastic just something that i could fit 36's on im trying to find a cheap lift that wont kill my wallet. i have a 79 bronco with jockey set up (shock-spring-shock) what would you guys choose waiting tohear from ya

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Is anybody parting out a MUSTANG?

Is anybody parting out a MUSTANG?

I'm looking for the factory fuel rails from a 5.0 Mustang (and some fuel line too... if possible). All the junkyards around here seem to pull the motors as a whole and won't let parts come off of them. I'm currently running an F150 fuel rail, and I'm assuming it's the same as some of the Bronco fuel rails advertised here.

Some body must be buying up all the 'stang as the junkyards just don't seem to have ANY.......

G

·
3" Lift Springs from a Rancho kit... Used for a few months then upgraded to 4" and bigger tires...

Red color... Look Brand New...

So CAL 92708 - $70 OBO

G

·
I NEED A TAIL GATE LATCH!!! I NEED IT FOR THE RIGHT SIDE OF A 79 BRONCO TAILGATE I IN DESPERATE NEED IF ANY ONE HAS A SPARE TAIL GATE AND WILL SELL ME THE LATCHES I WILL BE SOOO THANKFULL I NEED THEM SOOO BAD PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOU HAVE A SPARE LATCH THANK YOU

G

·
Dana 44 front & 60 rear from a 70s? Ford. Both 8 lug, milage unknown, rear ratio is 4.10 front has not been checked. Have pics. $450 for both.

·
Registered
302 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking for a "cheap" 9inch suspension lift for my 79 f150 if ya got one "cheap" please pm me!

also need a tailgate for the same truck would prefer to be kinda local for I really don't wanna spend my childrens school funds on shipping costs

thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

still lookin!!!!

G

·
Re: Wanted

I need a passenger side door for a 90 Bronco.

I also need a Tailgate for a 90 Bronco.

If anyone can help me out that would be great

G

·
Re: Huge pile of parts in Memphis

I have an 84 F250 35" BFG's Headers Auto very very nice shape a few tiny rust spots. 351 windsor 4 barrel Nice truck i can email pics. 1800$$$ obo Spencer NY 14883

G

·
Re: For Sale/want post 90 Bronco parts for sale

Parting out 90 Bronco XLT: 5.0-$500 Auto-$300, 3" suspension lift-$300, 3" body lift, includes bushings and mounts-$150, 33" Mickey T Baja MTX Radials on 15x10 Eagle Alloys-$500, Sport Top-$300, Hard Top-$200, 4.10 Gears in 9" Rear axle-$1200, Front 4.10 axle-$500, Suspension and axles, tires have 15K miles on them at most. E-mail for price list and pics? Rust free doors-$400 Bronco was winter daily driver, just getting too rusty to sell complete, now parting out. Bought 3 years ago bone stock and started modding. Motor was rebuilt, has 20-30K on it? Also, 31" BFG on stock wagon wheels-$300, like new tires. E-mail me about other parts on it? Ypsilanti, MI Zip 48198, near Ann Arbor

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Alright got alot of stuff that needs to go to make way for replacement stuf:

Chrome grille for 92-96 F-150/Bronco, GC- $25
Chrome headlight bezel, driver's side, GC- $10
Chrome passenger driver side mirror, GC- $10
Chrome door handles, both sides, GC- $10 each
Driver's side headlight, almost new- $15
Rear stepbumper mounting brackets and hardwate- $10

All shipping will be from 30814

Thanks, Kevin

101 - 120 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.