Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took her wheeling finally. all i can say is wow. the suspension walks over rocks that i could barely tell are there. the axles are Beef. i just planted my foot where b4 i would take it easy. i am not locked/spooled yet. and i was taking trails that were never taken b4 w/o lockers f/r. the zuk went up as if it was locked do to the amazing wheeltravel the csc yj kit allowed. heres some pics.......

sorry the size of these pix are so huge. i don't know how to fix em. last pic is of me coming out of a mudhole a locked, geared, 44" boggered beast went through! the mud went over my hood!
heres a link to the rest of the pics.....http://cyberautoworld.com/mudnuts/ncor/index.htm

these rigs were serious here. 44" tires! everyone was locked and geared. cept me. end of this summer im spooling the rear and gettin me a grs2.
build it, break it, then build it better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what size meats are those?

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
beautiful pix bro! thank God for cable modem hehe.

i put that 3rd pic as my desktop hehe.

~GooT~
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Do not drink and park, accidents cause people.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the tires are 35/15 x 15 swamper tsl's. on 15x10 magnesium alloy wheels i got fer a song and a dance. gonna have ta get beadlocks down the road though. the rims don't hold the bead like my steel wheelsd used to. i was able to run 0 psi in my 31 swampers w/15x8steel wheels. these ones i blew them off 3 times at 2psi. if i go any higher with the air pressure they seem to stiff?? they hold the bead good at 5psi.

build it, break it, then build it better.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Your truck looks Kick A$$. I am not usually fond of Camo paint jobs but yours I truely like!!!! Not that it matters to you...but it seriously makes me reconsider letting my husband camo our truck
Rae

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.