Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1980 Mitsubishi J-54, 2.7 Diesel, but cannot find a parts list for air/ oil filters or oil specs. Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
111 Posts
I helped someone at my NAPA store looking for those too. The numbers were obsolete, but we did find some old stock that would work. As for the air filter, it was $185 so I'd swap out to a KNN if I was you!

IIRC, the oil filter was a Napa Gold #1067 but that was awhile ago.

· Registered
4 Posts
An exemplary center housing for a turbocharger includes a lubricant control valve that includes a stem seated at least partially in the center housing where the stem has one or more orifices for controlling lubricant flow. The exemplary center housing also includes a lubricant filter positioned adjacent the stem of the lubricant control valve. The lubricant filter is optionally replaceable, for example, being accessible by removal of the stem from the center housing. Various other exemplary devices, assemblies, systems, methods, etc., are also disclosed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.