Off Roading Forums banner

Fiberglass half doors for CJ7

1898 Views 3 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  CJ7Taz
G
Just got one of my tax checks back the other day and I want a pair of half doors. Since I'm going with a glass tub, I'd rather no hang steel doors on the body. Are those fiberglass half doors from Quadratec worth the money at $550? Does anyone else have them cheaper? Anyone else make glass half doors? They have to be able to accept under doors so I can leave them on year round. Thanks

Chad
http://www.geocities.com/chadsmach1/
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G
Hey man! Check into those doors real close. I dont think they will accept upper soft doors. They will accept the fiberglass uppers made by them
but you cant put like a supertop upper half on. I just kept looking and bought a set of wrangler half doors for 350.

G
Chad
I admit the 1/2 doors look real cool and I had a set before but I am much happier with my full soft doors. Provide the same protection from the elements and are real easy to toss into the back of the Jeep when on trips and you want that complete open air feeling.

Cutch 88YJ
I bought the ones from JC Whitney and 'glassed in tubes to hold the upper half doors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.