Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I need a new exhaust. My custom exhaust is about through, so I need to replace it. Anyway it's a 85 K-10 with a long bed, running a 350. Anyone suggest i go with another custom, or is there a good kit out there? With the custom exhaust I can get it installed for about 500-600 dollars. Supposedly it will last at least ten years, assuming I don't get it crunched on some rocks or anything like that. Also the exhaust ports will come out right behind the rear wheels rather than directly under the bumper. I'm also replacing the headers, so it is a complete exhaust job, not just cat back. Which would be hard to do considering I don't have cats on there.
thanks.
CN

rubber side down, dodge the trees.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Go with the Dynomax headers and exhaust system. I have it on my K20 and I love it. If your engine is worked then you'll have a nice feeling to accompany the sound....I loved it from inside the cab, but the other day I heard it from outside, and man it sounds great. Headers $100, mufflers $36 or so each, system $99. Cant go wrong if u have no cats.....true dual exhaust.

A Ford is like a woman; when it comes to hard work they're useless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts