Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure we've all wondered every once in a while where everybody gets there nickname they use on here and other BBS's as well. Well my nickname just happens to be my CB handle as well. It's also my real life nick name, meaning a lot of people just call my SHOTGUN, not by my real name which happens to be Mark. Anyhow I was fooling around w/my photopoint site and decided to post this just messing around and being bored. Anyhow as you can see it says in great big white letters across the windshield of my Toyota "The One And Only SHOTGUN". Everybody in my town either knows "SHOTGUN" or has seen 'em./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Oh well don't mind me I'm just ramble'n.

"The Surgeon General Never Said Anything About Smoking a Ford"/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good idea - personally mine sucks but by the time i wanted to change it, i had too many posts and people knew me by that one. anyways - MPH are my initials (most people think im writing Miles Per Hour when i put my initials) and the Z71 part is because.....well i hate to admit this.....but when i registered on this board a few years ago i wanted people to think i had a Z71 cause thats WAY cooler than my plain ole "4x4" !! /wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif oh well, i had just gotten my truck and didnt know crap about trucks back then and ive learned a lot since... my IM nickname is UNFCHEVY - UNF where i go to school and CHEVY...well you get the idea. alright im done for now

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I started on the snowmobile forum and I guess i like to play in the steep hills and the deep snow. It's also my email name, gaming nick and all other forum names.

If it don't go Vrrrooom Vrrrooom, I don't want it!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Afew years ago I purchased a white 92' Trans Am.I put a system in it and some purple neons and afew other goodies. It was an Aerobird with T-Tops and gray interior.One night I was hanging out at the local hot spot and these 2 girls come up to me and ask if they can ride. Now I was single at the time, so I said Hell Yes!.Later that night back at the spot one of the girls looks at me and says"It must be a sin to own a car like this" and my friend who was standing there said " Yea he's just a Little sinner."Well it stuck and a month later the car was wearing personal plates that read " LILSINR"

www.Kansasfourwheeling.8m.com

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Well Im only 18, and about three years ago one of the techs at a bike shop I worked at started calling me Kid instead of my name, kinda stuck
My name is Evan so alot of people just say EV.

It never fails, when Im turning wrenches on my truck and something can go wrong, it usaully does

·
Registered
201 Posts
My nickname stands for 'Chev'= Chevrolet (My truck) 'Suz12'= My other toy is a Suzuki Bandit 1200 motorcycle

1995 K1500 3"Suspension 3" Body Lifts 35x12.5x15's pro comp MT's on 15x8 Rockcrawlers 5.7L

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Mine comes from the nickname I decided I would give my truck, when I get my truck, that is. My friends all have theirs nicknamed,
The Turd = 79 GMC Jimmy High Sierra (brown in color)
Goat = 75 Ramcharger SE in primer
Bonco - 83 Bronco (he as a hard time pronouncing the letter "R"
Zuk - 87 Zuki Samurai n 34's
well, enough babbling.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
when i was living in the netherlands playing semi-pro soccer, our team name was euphoria. Well thats a lot of letters to fit across the fronyt of a jersey, so we had it say. U4IA. Anyways, my number was 4...when i first started into the whole e-mail thing, thats what i had all of my usernames and screen names set to. it just kinda stuck and now everything is either that, or "Peacock" which happens to be my last name.
--Peacock

If it hasn't broken, let your girlfriend drive it...it'll break real quick

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Well When I first came here I thought the 292 I-6's had 298 cubes not 292, So I messed up my name and diden't find out until later and by then I diden't feel like changeing it and the GMC part is just because my truck is a GMC.

A Man a Dog and a Pickup it's a wondurful thing(sometimes)/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Next to ripping things apart and putting them back together, I love to hunt and fish. When it comes to hunting, duck hunting is my favorite - none of that sitting around by yourself stuff like deer hunting.

All my buddies named their duck boats and vehicles various things like "Duckin' Crazy" and "The Duck Truck" (`79 Suburban in full camo). When I got my duck boat (15' canoe), I obviously had to come up with a name for it, as well. Since I became addicted to duck hunting my very first time out (and they say you get addicted to crack the first time you try it), I came up the name Quack Addict.

The reason my alias is spelled Quack_Addict is because you can't have a space in your user name.

I like animals. They taste good. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
811 Posts
hmmmm, this one's kinda hard to explain/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif... lesseee..../wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

ummmmmm, "she" 'cause I'm a girl and "wheeler" cause that's what I drive!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Cheryle

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive!!!
buh bye!

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
My "nickname" or username here is also the user name I've used since some time in '97 or '98 when I first got into using the internet. Just plain "Sandman" had been taken on most email addresses, etc... And so I decided upon this one, which nobody had picked of yet... Fortunately to my knowledge I'm still the only "The_Sandman_454" on the 'net...

Oops, I've just said a lot without answering the question. I'm in Michigan and enjoy going to the Silver Lake sand dunes and playin' in the sand... Some friends started calling me Sandman, which is also my CB handle, and it happened to stick... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif The 454 part is the cubic inches that the engine in my mud beast truck contains... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Definitely a fun feeling to get tossed back in the seat a bit when the secondaries open... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mine is easy. i'm a dreamer. i dream someday of owning a 1972 chevy 4x4 longbed with 1 ton running gear. i own a '98 z71 and that's really nice, but what i want and need and wish to have is a '72. if anyone out there has one, i'll be your best and sincerest friend!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well my nickname is "the Undertaker" because i used to work at a cemetery and i got jumped by a couple of guys in dallas one night when we were down there partying and i put them in the chock hold and slammed them down. MY trucks name is "Blackthunder" because it is black and loud and because my other truck i still got but owned prior to owning blackthunder is a white gmc that got the name "whitelightning" from my dad so blackthunder seemed to fit. also i name my trucks since one of my friends named my first truck an 83 silverado "silverado express" because of the fast trips back and forth from dallas to tulsa to party a couple of years ago.

I'm Sooner Breed!!!! Sooner Born!!! and when I die ill be Sooner Dead!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well when I first got my truck it got to be a little tedious to talk about my two trucks at the time (nissan and the GMC). and since the GMC was and still is pretty darn beat up, we called it the Beast, not real original but it stuck. It gets better, I just got an '87 Ramcharger for free from my neighbor...I heard someone call it these trucks "Ramslammers" and so we picked up on that name and started to vary it. By calling it the "Rampig" and then eventually, my favorite, the "Slampig", which in my book is pure genious.

And I'm from New Jersey

BeastFromJersey

Kevin

Now I know how junkyards get started

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.