Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my roomate and I are going through Downtown(city) Me in my black XJ and him in his and I c this very lary large Tj coming at me in an oncomeing lane tlking on the cell. Then I Notice that he can now c me and he throws his phone in the other seat crosses over the lil bump thing between lanes hangs out the door and Slaps me High 5 on the way buy. I was pumped I had a moment!! lol Now in my mind that was a true jeeper even more true than I and I only wish that there were not 100 cars so we could have met. He was not driving an Xj but knew I was for real about wheeling just like him. Then I am siting at the gas station filling up some 6 gallon cans and My roomate says look at that!!! So i look and c I hugh CJ going buy with a chick driving it. 2 minutes later I realize that she went down the road and trned I am sure she really needed gas lol and she pulls in. It was bigger than my xj had dual lockers and she built it herself!!!!!! I know where she lives so I may stop buy and tlk to her! I got many thumbs up even from guys in suits. I went wheeling for 5 hours after that and even called weldergurl. She blew me off but At least a tryed lol. Take care guys I am moving this weekend.. SCRAm

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
damn, JEEP MAN SLUT! Good deal man, I've had a few TJ's wave and shat, but never a drive by high 5. That is cool! Scram what part of maine are you in?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Scram, I didnt mean to blow you off last nite but I was a little looped ...heheheh... ( LOVE Guinness)
I'll call you later, hope that the move is going ok.
How about you move here next?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I should move there and who knows that might happen.. NH I live 30 Miles from Bangor!!! I was thinking of going to c a friend just across the boarder that I havent seen in a while.(She is having a baby)((((NOT MINE!))))) You know where Bangor is? SCRAm

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Too much Guinness??? Where are you from again, France? Just kidding. Scram I know you probably won't get this but dammit I'm kicking myself in the [censored] for not calling you bud. I'll try tomorrow night and I hope the move goes well.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
ya I totally do, my dad grew up in Rumford, so I spent a bunch of time there as a kid. I'm gonna be there this weekend, but closer to Laconia, and lake ossippee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.