Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea about how long it should take for MPI, 4.0 head, and a header to be shipped from Protech in Denver, CO to Atlanta, GA? I the parts for my 87yj about 3 weeks ago. I know that the weight of the parts could cause them to be shipped by truck instead of regular UPS.

My YJ is (was) my every day driver until I blew out a case of oil in 3k miles. I have been getting rides from friends and family for a month now and want to get my jeep back on the road asap. Does any one have any experiences with shipping problems like this?

Thanks,

Robert87yj

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike (at Protech) is a nice guy and if he has the parts in stock you'll get them pretty quick, but if he doesn't have them in stock, be prepared to wait a while. I waited 8 weeks for a timing chain, never got it and had to buy it from Winchester Auto. I could get more crabby, but what's done is done. That's just my experience. Others have been happy with the guy. If you want more details I could email them to you.

Pete 83CJ7,4.2MPI,T18,all locked up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had quick and slow response from Protech. He has good prices and one of the reasons is the fact that he does not keep a lot of stock....which means the stuff you get is new. Getting good parts for our jeeps is not like going down to Best Buy. We have to plan ahead. Give him a call. In my opinion, the wait is worth the time to get good parts at a good price. He also has some very good advice to give. I would much rather talk to him that the guys at Clifford....

Good Luck.........John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.