Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I'm done with my truck for a while (42 days Shawn), I decided to start a really long epic adventures with a retooled Andreas. I know these still look like crap, but if you want me to prove I can draw better, I'll post a good picture and not this junk. Anyway..... let the show begin.

Unit Seven Off Road - Tex's S10 VS RJ's K20 /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
1978 K20 - 355ci, np208, 700R4, 7" Total Lift

Attachments

· Registered
4,738 Posts
HELL YEAH. Glad to see that the table is running finally. Nice to see the adventures back on the board. i was missing those.
---PEacock

If it hasn't broken, let your girlfriend drive it...it'll break real quick

· Registered
6,465 Posts
Damn, and our resident Swede is MIA........./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

Andreas.........Andreas............are you out there?

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 3" Flowmaster 40 DF, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the first time I see one of those cartoons, they're cool and I have nothing against the drawing, but dam, draw those letters a little better, I'm having hard time reading them :)

Will work for mods
Current mods--> 31x10.5x15 ProComp MT, 15x8 AR767 rims, K&N, MSD Ignition Coil.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
AJM,
The Swede is PC-less for a coule of months. some sort of a deal fell through or caught up with him or something. Perhaps he still gets on everynow and again and just lurks i nthe shadows as those swedes are known to do.
---Peacock

If it hasn't broken, let your girlfriend drive it...it'll break real quick

· Registered
6,465 Posts
FOUND HIM!!!

This could get to be like Elvis sitings. Like when someone said they saw Elvis in a Burger King in Battle Creek, Michigan in the 80's. People would spot Andreas all over the globe.

A big Blazer with the scary @ss body lift or a table with a big block driven by a Swede in a chef's hat appearing locally, just keep your eyes open!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 3" Flowmaster 40 DF, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

· Registered
926 Posts
Instead of putting the Blazer back together I turned the other way and removed the front completly. Sandblasting everything...and I don´t even use gloves anymore. I just blast!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif As far as the scarey @ss bodylift go I´m thinking of cut the amount of inches in two. From 4" to 2". Reason for this is I think I wanna go with 35" tires instead of 38.5" (or more) on the [email protected] thing. 35" just look plain stupid on it right now. With a 4.10:1 14 bolt combined with 35" tires and the sb406 I can floor it all day, have great acceleration and not worry too much of axle breakage. 35" tires are a LOT cheaper than 38.5" and I wont go easy on the rear two, atleast not the first year. The price of fuel will eventually stop me and my led foot I guess ($5 a gallon).

RJ, maybe you could include sanblasting in your strip, cause that´s all I´ve been doing for the past two-three weeks/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif.

Btw, I read Smokey Yunick died two days ago/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif.

Andreas

Yes, the chef´s got a homepage/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
http://hem.passagen.se/znus/

· Registered
926 Posts
Yeah, one more thing. As of today I got a computer again. My old one/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. See? I can´t help myself. I start spamming right away/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Andreas

Yes, the chef´s got a homepage/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
http://hem.passagen.se/znus/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Joe-
I thought of a new story line!

Maybe you could put Mike doing something to piss Andreas off while he's sandblasting. Like have Mike say, "my bum is on the sweeeeedish, sweeeeedish." Then have Andreas turn the sandblaster Mikes way. "The blasters on his bum, the blasters on his bum, look at Mike scream and run!!!"

Then in a fit of rage Mike steals the Kitchen Table.(He has to sit on a big pillow/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif) He holds it ransom for "ONE MILLION DOLLARS."/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif Then Andreas and the Swedish Bikini Team track him down and beat the tar out of him by throwing bondo caps at him(I remembered, that's pathetic huh)./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Then Mike takes off in a rocket like DR. EVIL.

By the way sorry mike/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif.

· Registered
811 Posts
Hey Brat!!! Welcome back! We missed your sc-hairy a$$/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Cheryle

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive!!!
buh bye!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.