Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good parts rig or extensinve resto. project? I have an 88.5 for $425.00 obo. It's got a good title and decent body. The top is shot; the interior is typical. It supposedly has spun bearings but I cannot confirm this. The oil pan has been removed already but not by me so I don't know what's been done and what hasn't. I have not messed with it as I was thinking, "spare parts," wife was thinking, "no more cars in the driveway." I'd like to move this pretty fast so make offers. I can have pics tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Give it to me; I'll break it.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Re: Elchepo Sami FS in Maryland

wish you were closer man./wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

C'mon BB. You could bring your tow vehicle and we could spend the weekend strippin' this one and putting it in the back. Or, you could come up with a trailer or towbar 'n spend a couple days up here. I'm just a stone's throw away from Zoomy (Tim) and Lav25 (Jason) and a bunch of other Sami owners...

·
Registered
3,550 Posts

already thought of that man, only thing holdin me back is that post on zuk parts in lousiana, and $$$, need dough for melt, plus owe about $1500. know its not much, but on a farmers income n all bein on my promise, its a lot. no papers involved, just my word.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Monday days are tough. However, I'm available in the evening (early evening if need be). Can you meet then?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm doing a Bay Scallop survey in Chincoteague all day. I'll be passing through around 7. It could be earlier if the weather goes south. I have a cell phone and can call while in route to see if your home.

Starting next Wed., I'll be working out of Kent Narrows for a week and could stop by later in the week.

"Reality goes on without me!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.