Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
postin some sweeeeet pix for a friend. Jennifer Lavoie, playboy centerfold posin next to my buddies jeep!!

build it, break it, then build it better.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where can I get me one of those?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Let's see, he's got the shovel, axe, high lift, rack on top with spare (a little too high for my taste), plenty of lift, Swampers, but no roll cage? Ouch, that's gonna hurt when he lands.

Nice rims as well, nothing I'd take wheeling though.

Oh yeah, nice girl as well, but I agree with kutyafal, as expensive as jeeps are (and that one is definitely on the list), they're still cheaper.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Darn! I thought this was going to be a photo of an SM465 sandwiched between the "Input Doubler" aftermarket gearbox and a twin stick NP205./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
dressed in black
nice high rack
sportin 38's
nice ride!
jeep's cool too

steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not a bad looking Jeep. Does the top rack tilt for easy top intall or what? And could you ask that person to stand next to instead of in front of the jeep next time so I can see the whole thing at once? I guess it goes to show that "super models" are real people too. She must have good taste if she chose to pose with a Jeep.

Tread lightly and stop to smell the roses - Traveler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which one has more aftermarket parts?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Cage Up, Wheels Down
Jeepfiend
All my Jeeps are in pieces!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
GOOD ONE! I'm laughing so hard I almost fell out of the chair.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Which model has better aftermarket support? Those are some well fitting aftermarket items?

I want to see those pictures that were taken after these/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

Jason

----------------
[]llll[] '90 YJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.