Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a Jeep CJ7 and I want to purchase from a dealer anywhere east of the mississippi.

I have found two dealers in Florida (Morris 4x4 and Broker's Car Sales) who have a decent stock of jeeps. Please share any information that you know about these used car dealers. Plus, does anybody know of Dealers who do the same thing that they do -- namely buy, fix up and sell Jeeps.

Thanks,

Tom
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
There is a dealer in Framingham Massachusetts, called Cheap Jeeps. They sell and work on used Jeeps. I have heard good and bad about their mechanical abilities. I don't know that you would call them "Jeep restorers", though, if that's what you're looking for, but they usually have a selection of CJs.

Good luck
Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey pete
I am from ma to. I know of that place to... I got a rear set from them, and i am not sure how i would classify them either, it seems that they get all there jeeps from autions or from a dealership that does not want to sell older jeeps but, I saw that they are starting to sell 91 and newer wranglers with 4.0 but they have the older style rollbar, ( I thought 91 1/2 newer had a hoop),
later
Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another place in Fl is the Toy Box. They'll build you a custom jeep, or you can pick from what they have. If they build a custom jeep, it can be built to zero miles, and has a year warente.. they'll do everything, even 401 in a cj... I don't have a phone number off hand, do a 411.

Toy Box in Holly Hill Fl.

btw - if anybody sends you to willson's 4x4 (just down the road) spit in their face and do some other obcene and grateous stuff to them...

Florida Mud CJ-5
'77 RB304, t-150 D20 4" 35" swampers

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Hey Andy,

I actually have never been to Cheap Jeeps - sounds like a good thing to do on a weekend sometime, and check the place out. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I always see their ads in the various car advertisers, with the long line of CJs and YJs in front of their place. One guy I talked with a while back had an engine rebuilt and installed by them, then found it had cracks in the block, the block wasn't magnafluxed I guess, and had to take it back for them to do again... blah blah.. /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

As always, buyer beware...
Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.