Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,520 Posts
Re: Don\'t let the door hit you in the a$$, jeepchick..

well the way i look at it.. is my cj.. is like a filter.. and the more work i do on it.. the stricter that filter gets.. since the jeep just gets bigger and louder and more dents in it.. so i drive it everywhere.. keeping that filter on all the time.. if they dont like the jeep when they first see me.. then i dont need them.. :)
cool how that works..
and then once they get by a few dates in the jeep, i put them to the real test.. take her off roading in the jeep.. and i am not talking about the local mud hole.. a nice 10 hour drive with bikini top and soft doors.. good weekend of rock crawling.. beer swilling, spagetti O's eatin, non-sleepin type of weekend.. and if they dont bitch then.. well.. i consider keeping them around some then.. :)
good jeep.. good filter..
but i still find some cyco's out there.. mmm.. havent found a way to keep most of them at bay..
will have to do some more work on the jeep..

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

· Registered
4,520 Posts
Re: Don\'t let the door hit you in the a$$, jeepchick..

"Jeeps will get you thru times of no woman, better than a woman will get you thru times of no Jeep!"

learn it, like it, love it..

just remember it!!!

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.