Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Re: Don\'t let the door hit you in the a$$, jeepchick..

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Well, Bryan....who among us has NOT invested heavily in a woman that was NOT worth the investment....just ask me, I spent 17 years trying to make a reasonable person out of a women's-libber psycho..../wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gifIn the end, however, there WAS someone a LOT better for me, and in order to find HER, I had to "give it up' and declare a failure.....just what I hate to do.....but there was no other choice when the bitch files for divorce, it's over. Just be glad that she didn't take your kids with her, or about 60 thousand dollars of your money. Bryan,...NOT EVERYONE is worth the investment...NOT EVERYONE is right for YOU. And one more thing.....stop dipping your pen in the company inkwell!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Re: Don\'t let the door hit you in the a$$, jeepchick..

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Good points, there, Robert......very true. FROSTING IS NICE....but if you are going long term, there had better be some genuine CAKE under the frosting. Character counts, no matter what the democraps tell you about "it doesn't matter"....it DOES matter. If the woman that you are with doesn't see anything wrong with shoplifting, guess what she will do to you someday? Hmmmm...??/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.