Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

You'll need the short rear output shaft from Advanced Adapters ($150 I think). I'm not sure if anyone else makes em, but I know for sure that AA makes em. But that's what you'll need. And no, the TH350 shaft won't work.

The Boss now allows you to visit his site
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.