Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had to do it Over Again......I would maybe have bought an electric.

Don't get me wrong........I have flown model planes for years and know how to tune engines.........its just they need to work on making it more reliable, because it just takes the fun right out of it . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif

· Registered
391 Posts
I have set my engines on all 3 of my cars and never had to tune them again. the last time I tuned my inferno tr15 was 3 years ago and the mp6 was 5 years ago. Starts every time runs completly through every tank and never stalls. 2 OS engines and an hpi on the ofna /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif tune it up right and you never have to do it again. If anything check the carb and make sure that the throttle lever screw hasnt come loose. if it has then locktite it. best bet and I'm alittle rusty is to run it rich...lots of smoke then lean it out 1 click at a time till theres only alittle smoke then leave it. the leaner you make it the less reliable it will be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.