Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the new Die-Hard secruity battery. I called die-hard and it sounds pritty good, The remote just switches off the battery but still allows enough for your radio and clock settings. It's about the same price as an optima for around $150. I need some type of theft detterant for my CJ and this might be the best way to go. What about the die-hard battery itself, how do they hold up?

78 CJ-7/401/TH400/Quadratrac/35" BFG AT'S

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Sears Diehard battery is built by Johnson Controls. Johnson Controls makes lots of batterys and every one puts there name on them. For instance the Interstate, Walmart, Autozone,and many others are built by Johnson Controls.
I work for Johnson Controls in another division but I recive reports on the batterys. The Best battery on the market for a wet acid battery is the Sears Diehard and equal is the Interstate. The battery is no better that the Sears Diehard Gold battery with a secruity switch included. This is a large price for security but its very easy to install. A much cheper way is to buy the best battery you can afford and buy a cheep secruity system. Hope this helps.

79 CJ5 258 firecracker red

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.