Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to wheel, When are you going? Is the snow finially melted in the mountains? I am bored here, theres no good wheeling to do, its not challenging enough, or do I have to put on my stock tires to have to have a challenging time. :-( Give me mud or give me death!!!!!! Alright I will take rocks too, that rock crawling road is a lot of fun plus its challenging... A 3 hour drive to do real 4-wheeling is worth it...superswamper

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Bobby, when do you want to wheel?

any time you want to drive up here / the season starts MAY 1 which is today and YES the snow is just about all melted because of the dry spell where having with the warm weather just let me know when / MOPAR TO YA ///////////////DEANO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Re: Bobby, when do you want to wheel?

Maybe may 13th. Do you work on saturdays or is sunday the 4-wheeling day? Maybe 2-days of wheeling. Wonder how deep the water is on old florida rd. with all the snow melt, I will go around next time since the last time the water came up over my hood... lets wheel!!!
Humm, 38.5's or 42's..........

Anyone want to play like pigs?!?!?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: BOBBY, when do you want to wheel?

COME ON YOU WIMP / LETS WHEEL / I,d say come up MEMORIAL DAY weekend inless you want to come up earlier / MIKE are you reading this I hope / that would be the perfect time to start the season off right / you guys could camp in the back yard or stay in the trailer / its three weeks away so let me know / this invitation is for for anyone that wants to come to western MA AND DO SOME AWESOME WHEELING / thanks guys and MOPAR TO YA //////////////////////////DEANO

DODGEBOYS/84 RC/LOCKED/35BOGGERShttp://pub10.ezboard.com/bdodgetrucks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hey guys, I hope I can make it for Memorial Day weekend. I have to get my ass in gear and get the ol RC back together.

I think I'm going to try to pull the yoke (that I torched the sh!t out of) from the "new" rear end and put my old yoke on there. Tell me what's involved with that so I can hopefully get it right. That way I can put that whole other rear end in it, without having to take the gears out of it, and set them up again in the axle that's under there now.

Also, right now, I have the radiator, water pump, power steering pump, and steering box out of it. I'll try to get pics for some of my modifications that I make along the way.

But, like I said, I need to get my ass in gear. I promised this guy a 1965 BMW R69S (motorcycle) that I'm restoring for him, that it'd be done the first of May. It's not. I have to get that done before I can go off on the RC, soooo...

No time to type, must get wrenching...

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts

Well, bad news today, I was out driving around and had to stop at a red light and when it turned green the tranny all of a sudden refused to work correctly, like as if the e-brake was on and I was flooring it. It tried to move and did go but I think first gear is going. I NEED BIGGER GEARS 5:13 SOON!!! I am supposing that the 4:10 ratio is not good enough for 38.5" swampers. It moves easily but in 4-wheel high it can't spin them plus the tranny shop says that the bigger gears would help. I will bring it back to them monday to fix it and luckily its still under the little warranty they gave me 2 months or 2000 miles, i'm at 150 miles left on the odometer till the 2000 is up and about 2 weeks left. I brought my truck to the tranny shop with 42" swampers so thats why theres a little warranty and as soon as it got home I removed them and put on the 38's again so they can't complain. Maybe a stick would be the answer...lol It still moves fine in the other gears as normal until it down shifts.

Dean, the 26+27th sounds like a plan. I am going on another carnival cruise this time on the 21st of may out of boston to canada for 4 days with Val and the 2 kids, plus her sister and husband will be going to this time, we hope to actually move out of the port this time unlike last year...

Do you have a bunch of others to come along with us to play? Or will they%2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.