Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone hope your weekend was long enough.. well i have ? in the future i a m planning on running 37" or 38" and would love to have d60's but i was told that i can fing d60' front and rear with the high pinion, true or no?. this is no time soon but just wondering what i have to look for. plus would i be able to find the gears i need fot high pinion? any help would be appreciated...

G

·
I'm getting ready to go to a regular 60 front and a 70 hd rear the reason, with this combo you can go up to 7.17 gears which will gonna make a lot more difference than a little better driveline angle. If you've already reversed your shackles to the rear you can run cheerokee rear springs they flex like crazy and on the short side between the centering pin and the bushing is about 20 in it can really push the front out giving you the distance for good driveline angles and a better approach angle. I'm not sure on the high pinion for the rear but it's also gonna depend on your power plant I'm running a stock cute little four banger so I need all the gears I can get. and the same trick with the springs can work in the rear too if you wanna swap out for a different fuel tank.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info. its just an idea right now but i have an amc 304 so power isnt an issue but actual strength in the axle is what im looking for.but from what would i find a d60 high pinion or regular? whenever im ready im gonna run 2.5" soa lift from rubicon express. thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.