Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know I am starting to gather parts for a Dana 44 swap under my YJ, I was wondering about disk brakes for the rear, is there a Junkyard solution for this, or a kit that is available. I dont want to spend an arm and a leg but if there is something available at a resonable price I will be coverting the rear to disks.

Kris

I do the same thing every weekend, its just the location where I do it that changes!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
All the 4x4 shops around here that I talked to said you'll have to upgrade your master cylinder and brake diapragm.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifEat, Sleep, JEEP/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
"James and the Giant Jeep"
1993 Wrangler 4.0/5spd, Herculined Interior, D44 w/Detroits and 4.56 soon to go in SOA

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Like Jammie said the master cylinder, and also the proporating vavle must be changed. The booster does not have to be changed. Most guy do the booster at the same time thought to give them more help in braking.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts