Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have put on 1900 ml on my new Ball-joints and my uppers ore now junk. I forgot to grease them before i put my axle shafts in.. :0 Oh well happens. But anyway I have seen some that you can grease with the shafts in still but i dont know who makes them or where to find them. Any help would be sweet.

I like to keep up with things and grease everyting after i go on trail runs that have water in them but im not going to pull my shafts every time i need to grease the uppers. thats nuts. there must be a better way.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I have the same issue. I took a 90 degree zirk, ground it down some for clearance and although it takes about 15 minutes just to grease those two joints, I can get it done. Simply rotate the shaft, unscrew the plug, screw in the zirk, grease and replace plug.

I've heard rumor of drilling a new hole in the joint for access, but this didn't really look possible on mine so I take what I can get.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.. i will give it a try.

·
Registered
630 Posts
i have told you 100 times moog(think thats it) sells them with the fiting on the side that is the only company that i have ever see sell them they are in the blue and yellow box

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet!! thats what im talking about..
Who sells them? i cant find any info on that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts